About Me

About Me

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Gramps Pants and Cutout Shirt

After two days of loose and floaty clothes, it was time to get a little structure back in my world.


I teamed my gramps RiverIsland trousers with this fab RiverIsland white cutout shirt.

These amazing gramps pants (as I've named them as they remind me of grandad pj's) come in both blue and pink tones, both equally fabulous.



The last couple of times I've worn these trousers I've worn black shoes, but in keeping with my previous post I got my bright pink suede Aldo high heels out to play. 


These are from a while ago but NewLook have some in very similar (on ASOS)


If you've read my posts before you will have heard me moan about my walk to and from the station when travelling to work, and these heels are far too fabulous to endure such a mission.


So to and from the office I teamed my gramps pants and shirt attire with white converse and a leather jacket. 

How do you think I've worn these gramps pants best???


x x x

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the river island shirt! And I'd never have thought of putting one of those belts on a pair of pants.
    Stunning!
    Ashley xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank huni! It's awesome isn't it, unfortunately I got it a while ago (and even better in the sale for just £12)
      And re the belt, I wasn't a huge fan of the one the pants came with so just gave it a go :)

      Bex x x x

      Delete
  2. I love how you styled those pants in so many different ways & all of the ways look fab!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete