About Me

About Me

Thursday, 28 November 2013

My Latest 5 Favourite Outfits

Forgive me for my lack of love to BATC over the past couple of weeks, I've started my new role as Legal assistant, qualified as a performance coach and started accutane for my skin which is leaving me feeling incredibly sleepy...all the time. (She writes thinking I'm going to have a power nap after writing this post - love a random Thursday off work!)

I have however kept fashion in mind whilst going through these three big changes/experiences and here's what I've been wearing.

Outfit 1

Before the weather turned to freeeezing in the UK (because this outfit wouldn't look right with tights, which is must with the weather now) I took the opportunity to team my grey swing dress from Glamorous with these light brown slouch knee high boots.


These boots were bought a couple of years ago but NewLook are currently selling some very similar for just£39.99

NewLook Light Brown Slouch Boots
(Click image for link)
Grey Glamorous Swing Dress
(Click image for link)




To pull the outfit and the brown and grey colour scheme together added my Laura Ashley wood, shell and black ribbon necklace

Outfit 2

Feeling a little preppy I teamed my oversized white MissGuided shirt with electric blue H&M Jeans, finished off with this satin black ribbon tie. 


All of these pieces were bought a while ago, so I've been on a search for stores which similar items at the moment.

EAST Oversized White Shirt
(Click image for link)
ASOS Electric Blue Skinny Jeans
(Click image for link)

Outfit 3

Being out of the office on my coaching course I could get a little more fun with my outfits.
For one of the days I put together my dungarees (I think I will still be trying to rock these when I'm 70 I LOVE them!) with my RiverIsland leather look black tee and black pointed stilettos. 


To add a little colour and for the practical reason of it being SO COLD outside I wore this H&M wool hat and finished the outfit off with a touch of gold with this snowflake Muru necklace.


All of this outfit, other than the necklace is pretty old but here are similar items on the high-street now.


Outfit 4 

So I was incredibly lucky to win 17 hair styling products from the new THX range exclusive to Tesco's, through a video blog competition they ran. 

(Click image for link)
The first of the tool I used was the THX Deep Barrel Waver...and ladies (I promise I'm not getting paid to say this) they are AMAZING!!!


This hair doo took me literally 15 minutes, the waves are loose and relaxed for a effortless wavy look.


I teamed my waves with this lime green H&M jumper, layered with a long cream shirt, black skinny TopShop jeans and black pointed stilettos. 

Outfit 5

My final outfit of this post is my favorite and everything but the blazer and necklace is Primark!!!
I love the quilted texture of this crisp white tee and the patchwork detail of the boyfriend jeans.
Being just 5ft 5 I rolled up the jeans showing a little ankle for a slimming effect, by showing the smallest part of the leg.
For a casual Friday office look I added my black principle blazer for a funky smart/casual finish.


I accessoried the outfit with a simple gold band Oasis necklace (they do have ones similar in Primark right now) and black pointed stilettos, also from Primark. I haven't seen any like these in store at the moment, but re visit outfit 3 for some similar from NewLook. 


Would love to know which outfit is your fave?

x x x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review on the THX products, my daughter wants a curling wand for xmas so think may go with these as very reasonably priced and get very good reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tracey, if there is a particular curling wand your thinking of getting, let me know, I have the whole range and I'll do a review for you to show you how the curls come out if it'd be useful :) x x x

      Delete
    2. Hi she just wanted the curling wand, that would be great thank you xx

      Delete