About Me

About Me

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Top High Street Picks

TOPSHOP 



I bought the gingham print high-waisted jeans today, they had just come into store and I love them, they fit so nicely. Also being high-waisted you can wear a crop top and avoid showing any mid-drift if that's an area of your body you like to keep covered. I plan on wearing them to work tomorrow with a dirty lime jumper I got from H&M so stay tuned!!

ZARA




Oh where to start I love all of these pieces!
I can't believe the leopard print dress is only £25.99 it is gorgeous, also a little sassy too with the lace trim, but remains tasteful with it's loose but structured shape. 

RIVER ISLAND




I know we're well into winter but heading out into a bright crisp day today I realised I'm a little bored of all my sun glasses and then I came across these. Grey tortoise shell, large round sunnies, love them!!

MISSGUIDED


Black aztec print crop tee (£12.99)

I am very tempted to head onto the MissGuided website right now to purchase both the pvc look midi skirt and the oversized cream jumper. 
The length and skater shape of this skirt keeps it looking funky not trashy (which is a high risk with pvc). 
The cream cowl neck jumper is cozy, cute and winter wonderful all wrapped in one.
Fun Combos


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment