About Me

About Me

Monday, 11 November 2013

x Getting my Gingham on x

I got these TopShop high-waisted gingham print jeans the day they came into store, and I love them!


They are super comfy and being high-waisted you don't have to hoik them up like when you stand from sitting in skinny jeans (girls you know what I mean) 

Today I teamed then with my patent pointed heels, and a dirty lime green H&M jumper, recently bought for £14.00. (Not available in this colour online but available in others)


Although I would love to as I think it would look awesome, I wouldn't wear these jean with a crop tee just yet.
 But I am getting myself back into shape, once my abs feel rock solid again I'll be very excited about wearing these with a fun crop top.


I finished the look of with this fabulous statement necklace, and just £3.00 from Primark!!!!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment