About Me

About Me

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

*** Christmas Jumper Special ***

If you're anything like me you don't need an excuse to rock a Christmas Jumper this time of year, especially with the awesome range on the high-street right now. But if you need a little more convincing, how about to raise some money for Charity?

Save the Children have named Friday 13th December 'Christmas Jumper Day' to raise money for their incredible cause. 
For more info on how to raise money click the image below to go straight through to the Save the Children website.



***My Top Picks***








Keep your eye on BATC to see which Christmas Jumper I've chosen this year...I'll be wearing mine on the 13th!!!

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love the santa baby jumper! Also love how you laid out the designs etc with the bauble numbers, so cute! What app / website do you use? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Microsoft powerpoint to put all of the images together then print screen it into paint to make it one image to upload onto blogspot. I'm sure there are easier ways but that's how I do it, and I enjoy it too.

      Love to hear that you like it, it takes forever but love the end result :) x

      Delete