About Me

About Me

Thursday, 26 December 2013

***Festive Fever***

This festive season has been a fabulously busy one!

***Pre Christmas work events*** 

It all started off with a black tie event in Battersea.

The venue was stunning!


The champers was flowing!!!



And the food was delicious 




For this event I brought out my 'Angelina' dress (I had the dress before her!!!) I love this TopShop dress (sorry ladies I bought it a couple of years ago) it is a show stopper that is also very covered up other than the one leg on show.

 

The following night was my works Christmas party at Sway Bar in London 


 

It was a brill night, my flatmate and I danced until we physically couldn't walk, and they had a photo booth like last year, so our fridge now has 2 lots of Christmas party silliness.


To this years Christmas doo I wore my fail safe red Amy Childs dress


This red dress feels as though it has a hold me in middle attached, which makes for a great silhouette.

***Christmas Eve***

Christmas Eve was spent with family, and I decided to d├ębut my new Shoes....I LOVE THEM!!!


I got these in the Pre Christmas Sale at RiverIsland, reduced from £35.00 down to £17.00, and they are sooooooo comfy!!! (I tried to find them online to give you all the link but it doesn't look like they're online sorry!)


I wore my new shoes with my Zara skort and RiverIsland tiger print tee.
I finished off the outfit with two necklaces. 

***Christmas Day***

I hope you all had an AMAZING day! I defiently did, I'm actually writing this post on my new mini laptop I got from Santa.


I originally got an IPad for Christmas (this is how I first received the IPad...Mum and Santa thought it would be funny....eye - pad)


Once I received the actual device I found it reeeeeally difficult to blog on and so after numerous attempts I exchanged it this morning for this laptop which I'm loving!

I really like to get dressed up on Christmas Day, and this year was no different.

I saw this skirt in RiverIsland and I went into the store about 4 times before I bought it, I couldn't get my head round whether I thought it was FABULOUS or totally grandma.
After much deliberation I feel like I made the right choice as I LOVE it!
PS And I'm only telling you think because I like you...even though I paid full price its only £15.00 in the sale!!!!!
I also made sure I wore a top that would take it away from a granny look, so I teamed it with this wet look black tee, also RiverIsland.
This one is no longer in stores but there is one very similar, also in the sale.


To carry the gold tones through from the skirt I wore this gorgeous multi tone statement necklace from Celliana Jewellery now in the sale for just £9.00.


To complete the outfit I wore pointed black heels, I waved my hair with the THX deep barrel wavers and added a touch of colour with No01 Lipstick from the Kate Moss range at Rimmel.


MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
BRING ON THE NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment