About Me

About Me

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Four Looks for Winter

Look 1

I previously teamed this Orange COS knot detail dress with knee high light brown boots, but it is now FAR too cold to be going out tightless.

So for a winter look I wore it with 80 denier black tights, black wedge shoe boots and finished off with this gold, black and snake skin detail necklace.























I love the knot detail of this dress. Also ladies for those of us with curves, this is a rare occasion when a loose fitting dress doesn't make you look like your a sack of potatoes!!!
The quality of the material is lovely too, thick enough to keep you warm, but breathes well so it's not uncomfortably hot. 


(Links below)

Look 2

For a trip to Westfield with all of the lovely ladies in my family - ages ranging from 15 to 75 - I could resist getting out the lime again.


I wore this h&m dirty lime green jumper with wet look leggings, my black shoe boots and finished it off with a statement gold necklace.

Look 3

I'm sorry to say I have had this TopShop cardigen for about 4 years now, it isn't one I wear a lot as it's like wearing your duvet wrapped round you, it's sooooooo warm.

However when it's freeeeezing, it's perfect!!!
I like creating a simple look with this cardi and it's quite a statement in itself, so I tend to wear it with all black.


It can be worn both closed for a very conservative look...



...and open for a more casual look.
I did add a splash of colour to complete the look, I put on red lipstick and fabulously bright red heels, only £10.00 from Primark.

Look 4

It's been a long time since I've worn any stripes, and I thought the clash in the waves of my hair and the straight bold stripes would create a good look.


I wore this long sleeve, blue and white, stripy h&m tee with my high-waisted black trousers. 
To accessorise the outfit I wore this glass statement necklace, the block rectangles of the necklace complementing the stripes of the top.



Stay tuned for my next post on what I spend my £500 winnings from the WIWT echo falls competition on The Clothes Show Live!!!

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bex, what did you think of the Clothes Show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey, my honest opinion (which I'll also share in my next post) is that with fashion stalls, there were a few little gems but a lot of it wasn't great quality.
      There were some amazing deals on beauty products and some gorgeous jewellery. Stay tuned for a full review later this week (I hope to get the post up before the weekend)
      Have you been to the clothes show before?

      Delete
  2. Hi, this was my first time, really quite disappointed, thought the clothes were very cheap looking and although you got some bargains on make up it was all goody bags, although my daughter loved these. There seemed way more make up than clothes. We also paid for the platinum tickets and the goody bag was well to say the least disappointing, why cat food !!!!! but on a very big plus side the fashion show was amazing and really made it a worthwhile trip. Look forward to your review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First half of the review is up, the clothes I got will be up over the weekend :) x

      Delete