About Me

About Me

Monday, 30 December 2013

My Faves from 2013

Where has this year gone! It feels like only yesterday I started this blog (My first post was in April 2013)
To finish up the year I thought I'd take a look through all of my outfits and pick my favorite (or favorite few) from each month. 
It also feels like a good time to say to everyone who reads/follows/comments on Bex and the City, I really love creating each post (I didn't want to say love writing the posts as I am quite a minimalist with words, I'm much more of a visual person) and your interest/support means so much.

I hope you enjoy looking back through what I think are my fashion best bits this year, and bring on 2014!!!














***HAPPY NEW YEAR***

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, Love Septembers style <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete