About Me

About Me

Monday, 17 February 2014

***In Love with Fashion Event***

Saturday 1st February In Love with Fashion had their first bloggers event and I was incredibly privileged to be on the guest list.
 It was a first for me to, I've not been to a blogger even, so I was incredibly excited.

For the event I went for a bit of a cutesy look. 
I teamed this tan and black polka dot playsuit, with 80 denier tights and black wedge heels.  


I added a thin black with a gold buckle belt, to the outfit, to pull the material in at the waist, which gives the quite boxy playsuit some shape.
The final bit of detail was added with the addition of the white shirt under the playsuit, adding a touch of geek chic. 

I got this playsuit from NewLook quite a while ago, so here are some gorgeous very similar options that are on sale at the moment. 

In Love with Fashion - £32.00


BooHoo - £20.00

The afternoon with the In LOVE with Fashion team was fantastic!
We got the opportunity to find out more about the company, get to know the wonderful girls who run the show, and hear from the fabulous and super successful blogger Naomi Rowland (Naomi's Blog - http://www.twoshoesonepair.com/ )


The In Love with Fashion current collection is GORGEOUS!

I bought this very jacket, and I LOVE it! It's one of those pieces you can dress up for an evening out, dress down for a day of shopping or dressed smart for a work outfit.
I'll be debuting my jacket at London Fashion Weekend this coming Saturday!!!
I also bought this white 'CoCo made me do it' tee
I just love the slogan!!
www.inlovewithfashion.com

All the bloggers who attended came away with a fab goodie bag

I also love this gold BarryM dazzle dust. 
 x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love the polka-dot looks, they are adorable! Great stuff

    xo-ali
    nowherestyleca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete