About Me

About Me

Saturday, 22 February 2014

***Steal my Style***

So ladies and gents, I've been doing a bit of online shopping recently (oops) and here is one of my purchases and how you can create my look.


Black Sweatshirt Andrew Jackson Dress



There isn't a whole lot more to say other than I absolutely love this dress, it's fun, comfy and funky.
The prices is also pretty amazing too!!!

Sheinside - £16.08


I let the dress do most of the talking so I only accessorised the outfit with these awesome cross earrings.

Earrings H&M - £7.99 (Not available online)
Because of the fur material at the bottom of the dress (which is SO fun), it runs the risk of making your bottom half a little bigger so to balance this out I wanted to keep the legs looking little and long. 
To do this I wore black tights for a slimming effect and super high wedge shoe boots lengthening the legs and giving a casual/dressy look.
(Similar) NewLook - Black Suedette Wedge Shoe Boot - £19.99



I added a little colour with bright nails and this fabulous deep red lipstick.
Barry M - White Nail Polish - £2.99
Barry M - Yellow Nail Polish - £2.99

Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 03 - £5.49

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Omg I love your dress it's different, a freaking awesome different, I need it in my life.
    Awesome post!

    http://beautyinhisname.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Love that I haven't seen any one in a dress like this, it's so comfy too! Bonus! x

      Delete
  2. It's bloody amazing! I can never find pieces like this, so original lucky you!

    Dash xx

    Fashion by Mode Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me which link Sheinside dress? Thank you
    Best wishes
    Joana Teixeira

    ReplyDelete