About Me

About Me

Monday, 24 February 2014

***Steal my Style***

I have been so excited about taking my new In Love with Fashion jacket for it's first outing. 
Gingham is very 'in' right now, and the long length of the jacket gives it a bit of a glam feel and to top it off it's also incredibly easy to wear. 


LOVE - £36.00


This cut out RiverIsland shirt was a bit of a find in a RiverIsland sale last year.
I have tried to find something similar for you but really struggled.  

I did however come across this RiverIsland number and although there is no cut out I really like the double button detail. 

RiverIsland - £30.00



I teamed the white shirt and gingham jacket with black skinny jeans. Mine are from the Leigh range at TopShop, but any would work with this look. 

TopShop - £38.00
To accessorise the outfit and for me the key pieces is this fabulous fedora hat from H&M.

H&M - £14.00

The large black clutch bag is Miss Selfridge but a little while ago. I found this one similar in size and has a fabulous 3D effect. It keeps with the monochrome feel and compliments the gingham superbly.
ASOS - £35.00
Finally to finish off the look and to add a little bit of colour, I wore a coral tone lipstick. 

Rimmel  Coral in Gold - £4.99
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment